1. Was 2007 a good year for you?
I finished school, and moved out of Galvatraz. But, right now it doesn't look so bad there. I am a little fish once more.
2. What was your favorite moment of the year?
Right when we all walked out of the auditorium and all the faculty were standing there clapping for us. Fucking YEAH.
3. What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Noticing my descent into head-crazyness.
4. What are your plans for 2008?
Same as for 2007 except for more working and less graduating. Hopefully I'll work less on the weekend.
5. What countries did you visit?
Fucking HA HA. I racked up more than 20,000 frequent flier miles on Continental alone this year (and they weren't the only carrier I used), and not counting layovers I visited a total of 2 other states (both of which I used to live in so they don't count).
6. What date in 2007 will remain etched in your memory?
Cinco do Mayo was graduation day. And the third of April. That's about it.
7. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
three little letters.
8. What was your biggest failure?
August and September. The entire months.
9. Did you suffer any illness or injury?
I got my elbow dislocated a little and I was stabbed in the eye with a sword. Otherwise it was actually a safe year.
10. What was the best thing you bought?
a fursuit. See there, I didn't even play coy with the word. Just, bam, flopped out on the desktop like a penis at a sunday school class, and everybody sees it. Thinking strictly of arbitrary fun units per units of time being directly used, that suit is by far the most fun.
11. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
my own. For a while, in the fall I thought I was going to end up tits-up. And sometime later I didn't, and whatever, end of answer.
12. Where did most of your money go?
Rent and credit card bills I guess.
13. What did you get really really really excited about?
I looked forward a little to AC and to the move to this state. I was mostly very excited about my defense,
14. What songs will always remind you of 2007?
Stuck in the middle
15. Compared to this time last year are you:
a) Fatter or thinner? Probably fatter, but maybe just a little
b) Happier or sadder? Sadder, but now just a little
c) Richer or poorer? Poorer holy fucking christ let's get superlative
16. What do you wish you'd done more of?
driving around in the Texas scrub with my dog.
17. What do you wish you'd done less of?
18. How will you be spending Christmas?
In BR for a very short amount of time before I fly back to work
19. Which LJ/MySpace users did you meet for the first time?
I didn't meet anyone from Livejournal, I've only met around 9 of you people ever. And one of you (I won't say who) smells faintly of farts. There, you read it. I hope you make the appropriate life-changes.
20. Did you fall in love in 2007?
I am incapable of that in my present form. It will require taking at least 3 of the 5 sticks out of my ass first. But seriously no, I will never ever do that kind of thing again.
21. How many one night stands?
(of your fuckin business)
22. What was your favourite TV show?
The Soup is a good show. I don't even like hollywood actors and I still watch all the time.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
24. What was/were the best books you read?
I didn't read any books. Except the one I wrote. I read that one around 5 dozen times altogether, but probably never once cover-to-cover.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Amy Winehouse (shut your fucking mouth I don't tell you your music sucks. Okay I do, but shut your fucking mouth) and Massive Attack.
26. What did you want and get?
ridiculously hard-to-hang diploma
an apartment with insulation in the walls
27. What did you want and not get?
a good first impression
to see the sunset once in a while
28. What was your favourite film this year?
I only remember seeing Beowulf (I probably saw others), so that one by default.
29. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
I don't remember or care about my birthdays, this one especially because it was overshadowed by celebrating an event that I actually had some control over, such as graduating.
30. What one thing would have made your year more satisfying?
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Jeans and dress-shirts with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows. Every goddamn day.
Also, this year: fucking cowboy boots, y'all.
32. What kept you sane?
honestly I will never know. Actually I don't think I stayed strictly sane, I went just a tad Axis I for some time. But my primary means of mental defense are talking to myself in some perverse dialectical therapy and, of course, jerking my penis. I credit these alone.
33. Which celebrity did you fancy the most?
First of all, 'fancy' is a word for assholes and, well, those who would fuck assholes. And there is no second of all.
34. Which political issue stirred you the most?
Nothing. Well, except for the sudden transfiguration of every mortgage company director into a fucking blind trisomy patient. But that's not really politics (until the fucking FED STARTED FUCKING WITH THE INTEREST RATES GOD FUCKINGDAMNIT)
35. Whom did you miss?
I missed sparky at AC this year.
I missed this one dude at the ARMA event (I swung really fuckin hard at his head, but I missed)
36. Did you treat somebody badly in 2007?
If I did, I'll just figure some way to justify it.
37. Did somebody treat you badly in 2007?
Yeah, a few. none of whom concern you fuckers, though.
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned this year?
-Don't be such a pussy
-Fun costs money
-Misery costs a LOT of fucking money
-The north has lots of hills and shit
-After grad school, only your family and biotech salesmen call you Doctor
-You have to look out for number one because this world is a cold dark fiefdom where altruism is a joke and everyone wants to cut a piece off of you, and if you don't fight dirty you will always end up on the floor.
-Aren't flowers pretty?
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year...
Good morning how are you, I'm doctor worm.
40. Is there anything you did this year that you would undo if you could?
I would have gone to the interview in North Carolina before saying yes to UMB. Who knows? Also I wouldn't have been flippant with my labeling of work-buffers.