My undergraduate student showed me a Western blot film Friday, and finally after almost two months of work she got a good one. Sort of, anyway - the background was terrible and she didn't mark the ladder or anything else well - but it was a successful transfection at least. It's more than I can say for my own, which I found out the same day are inherently flawed and confounding my results. Well at least I think I know what the reason is.
Ten caches logged today, a record I guess. I've almost cleaned Texas City out in that area, though there area couple I just can't get due to people in the way or just not being able to find them. I'm glad I got off of my ass to do something, otherwise I'd have wasted time inside all day.